House No. 2
was originally built in the Gothic-Renaissance style. It was rebuilt in the 17th and 18th century. The interior was modified toward the end of the 20th century. There are Renaissance bars preserved on the floor. The house was owned by several generations of the Stenczel family, who were bluedyers.
House No. 11
was originally a Renaissance construction, which was rebuilt in the 70s of the 19th century for the purposes of a kindergarten. It was one of the first kindergartens in the Hungarian area and was established by the local women´s association in 1869.
House No. 12
was originally built in the Renaissance style. It was rebuilt in the 20th century. There is an ornamental stucco decoration with a part of the name TOPER(ZER) and the year 1727 on the ceiling of the arched room.
House No. 22
was originally built in the Gothic-Renaissance style. In the 1st half of the 20th century, its street side was completely rebuilt. On the yard side, the Renaissance windows form a part of the ground floor interior. As the memorial tablet from 1995 informs, the scientist and publicist famous all over Europe Dávid Fröhlich (1595 – 1648) had been living there. He was also an imperial and royal mathematician, author of about 130 books - especially almanacs, and was also involved in the first well-known mountain climbing in the history of the High Tatras conquering.